The Optilab LT-40-E-M is a 40 GHz lightwave transmitter module designed for RF over fiber, antenna remoting and broadband digital communication. It utilizes a C-band distributed feedback (DFB) laser monolithically integrated with a high-speed electro-absorption modulator (EAM), together with an integrated DC bias circuit for lightwave modulation. Its USB port provides bias setting and status monitoring function based on RS485 protocol.
Please contact us at +1(480-719-1502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- Wide bandwidth up to 40GHz
- Integrated Bias Tee Design
- RS485 control and monitor via usb
- Low RF Drive Voltage
- 40GHz RF over Fiber
- 40Gb/s NRZ /RZ Data Communication
- Phased and interferometric array antenna
- RF/IF Signal Distribution